In order to get access to your own store, you need to have a Super User badge. Here are the conditions users must meet in order to qualify for a badge:
- Have supported at least 100 times since joining the display platform. This support can be supporting one creator 100 times or supporting 100 creators one time each. Being a good supporter is important to having and maintaining a healthy display community.
- Have at least 100 people who have registered on the display Social Platform using their unique invite link. Being able to invite your community of friends and family helps you as a user and enhances the enjoyment of the benefits of display.
- You must post and continue to post original content (licensed content or free content at all times).
- Users must be active on the platform at least 30 days before becoming eligible for this Program.
- Current employees of display or its affiliates are not eligible to participate in the display User Accounts Program.
Once you meet these qualifications, you will automatically be granted a badge and a My stuff store.