In order to get access to your own store, you need to have a Tsūper User badge. Here are the conditions users must meet in order to qualify for a badge:
- Have supported at least 100 times since joining the Tsu platform. This support can be supporting one creator 100 times or supporting 100 creators one time each. Being a good supporter is important to having and maintaining a healthy Tsū community.
- Have at least 100 people who have registered on the Tsū Social Platform using their unique invite link. Being able to invite your community of friends and family helps you as a user and enhances enjoyment of the benefits of Tsū.
- You must post and continue to post original content (licensed content or free content at all times).
- Users must be active on the platform at least 30 days before becoming eligible for this Program.
- Current employees of Tsū or its affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Tsūper User Accounts Program.
Once you meet these qualifications, you will automatically be granted a badge and a My stuff store.